Author Topic: Photo of "Vintage"  (Read 3457 times)

ahowell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Photo of "Vintage"
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »
" 'Vintage' is a 90 degree engine with a horizontal displacer cylinder and a verticle power cylinder. Connecting rods for both cylinders us a single crank pin. This makes for easy construction and interesting rod motion. The engine frame (blue) is made from aluminum plate, most of the rest of the engine is machined from brass or stainless steel bar stock. Most of the brass parts were nickel plated, but that is not needed in any way - just cosmetics to suit me!

Vintage makes a perfect power source for the Miser engine. As such, it is water cooled and a belt powered water pump circulates the warm water through a ring that Miser sits on and back through the engine again. This powers the Miser while the Miser becomes the cooling 'radiator' for Vintage! Just about any other simple radiator can be used such as a 10 foot loop of vinyl aquarium air line tubing, etc!" - Jerry

Here's a photo of "Vintage":
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 07:38:05 PM by ahowell »

Wittentry86

• View Profile
Re: Photo of "Vintage"
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 07:19:27 PM »
" 'Vintage' is a 90 degree engine with a horizontal displacer cylinder and a verticle power cylinder. Connecting rods for both cylinders us a single crank pin. This makes for easy construction and interesting rod motion. The engine frame (blue) is made from aluminum plate, most of the rest of the engine is machined from brass or stainless steel bar stock. Most of the brass parts were nickel plated, but that is not needed in any way - just cosmetics to suit me!

Read this phen375 review http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/ to find best fat burner.

Vintage makes a perfect power source for the Miser engine. As such, it is water cooled and a belt powered water pump circulates the warm water through a ring that Miser sits on and back through the engine again. This powers the Miser while the Miser becomes the cooling 'radiator' for Vintage! Just about any other simple radiator can be used such as a 10 foot loop of vinyl aquarium air line tubing, etc!" - Jerry

Here's a photo of "Vintage":

that vintage is really something that is worth of every single penny. i always wanted to have one of that and you are very lucky to have one. the fact that vintage really makes a power source for MIser engine, that is really for me makes it standout from others.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 01:53:08 PM by Wittentry86 »