Author Topic: Forum Rules / How to sign up  (Read 2772 times)

ahowell

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Forum Rules / How to sign up
« on: October 11, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »
Rules are simple:

Be kind and courteous.  :)
No foul or offensive language.  :(
When you register, please be as complete as possible.  We require your:
   1) Full and real name.
   2) City, State or Country location.
   3) A valid e-mail address.
   4) Your login ID can be a commonly used 'handle', otherwise we encourage you
       to use a part of your name (or your full name!).

-------------------
Update May 9, 2010: We have an average of 20-30 bogus accounts created each week by 'bots' who try to register so they can leave their spam messages.  I have disabled 'self-registration' because of this.  If you wish to join, please just send me an e-mail to allen@outpostenterprises.com with your full name and address, and I will create an account for you so that you can participate and post messages.  Thanks.
--------------------

Disclaimer:
The information contained on this forum is believed to be accurate. However, this information is subject to change without notice. The owner nor its associate members of this site assumes any responsibility for any inaccuracies or incorrect information encountered on this site. The owner nor its associate members of this forum will in no way be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages or losses incurred due to any defect or omission to be found in the materials contained on this forum, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or existing defects. Use of the information provided herein is to be considered strictly voluntary on the part of the user and the user assumes all responsibilities for any and all possible consequences arising from such use.

If you agree to all these simple terms, then click on the 'register' link near the top of the forum home page to sign up.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:04:47 AM by ahowell »